Buy My House – Acquisition Criteria
Arrington Investment Properties, LLC is a real estate investment company that buys, remodels, and sells homes. We buy houses for cash and, once our offer is accepted, we can close quickly as we do not have to wait for a bank to come through with financing.
Have a property or house that you need to sell? We’re currently buying Greensboro houses and in surrounding areas in North Carolina. The types of properties we’re looking for are varied… we buy Greensboro houses, small apartments, vacant homes, rental properties, bare land, and the right commercial properties.
Why Sell Your House To Us?
We get this question all of the time from homeowners who need to sell. There are many benefits in working with us over trying to sell your house the traditional way. When we buy your house…
- There are NO fees or commissions
- We can close quickly (in as little as 7 days if you need to)
- We’re buying it AS-IS… so you don’t need to repair anything
- We close at a reputable 3rd party Title Company (you can choose your own if you want)
For Our Residential House Acquisitions, the ideal property we’re looking for is…
- 2+ bedrooms (ideally 3 bedrooms – 5 bedrooms)
- 1.5+ baths (ideally 2+ baths)
- Houses that need some work (we’re experts in taking ugly houses and making them pretty, but also can take houses that just need some cosmetic touch-ups if we’re able to acquire them at the right price)
Really, we’re experts in taking houses that people don’t want and making them houses people DO want.
Sell Your Property: If you have a residential house that you’re needing to sell, fill out the Acquisition form below
Need To Sell Your Greensboro House Fast?We buy houses in ANY CONDITION! We pay CASH and you will not pay any commissions, agents, or fees. Put your address and email below and answer 5 easy questions on the next page to get a cash offer in 24 hours!
If you have a commercial property you’re looking to sell in North Carolina, in particular, the Greensboro area, email us directly through our contact page or call us at (336) 707-5223.